Below, find all the information needed for the current Phase of the 2020 pool season and reservation details. For the most up-to-date information please make sure you are subscribed to our email list and following us on Facebook. See you at the pool.
Rules and Process:
- Attendance at the pool is by RESERVATION ONLY for each membership
- Only one reservation per membership every two days
- Designate only one email address per membership to reserve your lane (You only have to made 1 reservation for all your family members attending)
- Lane reservations, referred to as "classes", are currently only available 48 hours in advance of the time.
- This means that Sunday's slots will be appearing all during today
- Monday's slots will appear all during Saturday, etc...
- Further limitations of prime pool attendance times (eg. weekends/evenings) may be imposed as necessary. We may also relax rules as appropriate.
- Time slots are currently 50 minutes (with 10 minutes to packup and depart)
- Arrive at the pool no more than 10 minutes before
- If earlier, you may wait in your vehicle/parking lot
- Exit the pool when the lifeguards whistle the end of the time
- Exit the club within 10 minutes of the end of your time slot (on the hour)
- There will be designated waiting areas allocated for the lane you are to use, please follow lifeguard direction
Please remember that this is a fluid situation and we will be re-evaluating this process on an ongoing basis. Again, your cooperation is imperative to ensure that we remain open.